115 West Pleasant Street
Portage, WI 53901
Hours: 8am-4:30pm M-F
Common Council Tour of New Columbia County Administration Building (This may constitute a meeting of the Common Council if a quorum of members are present, but no business of the Council will be conducted.)
April 27, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 4:30 pm
See more details
April 27, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
See more details
City of Portage Joint Municipal Court
The City of Portage Municipal Court was established in April of 2008. We have jurisdiction over traffic and city ordinance violations. On January 1, 2014 the Village of Endeavor joined our Municipal Court.
Municipal Court Judge:
The Honorable Daniel Pulsfus
Municipal Court Clerk:
City Attorney & Endeavor Village Attorney:
Court is held on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.
City of Portage Pre-trials are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month.
The Village of Endeavor Pre-trials will be held at the discretion of the Village Attorney.
All Court proceedings are held in the Council Chambers and Pre-trials are held in Conference Room One at the Portage Municipal Building.
By Mail, In Person, On-line (link is on the sidebar to the left) or Over the Phone
To pay over the phone please call 1-800-487-4567 (Jurisdiction Code: 5843)
To pay by credit/debit card there is a processing fee. The processing fee differs with the amount of the citation.
To pay on-line or over the phone, you will need your citation number.
Non payment of fines will result in the following:
- Suspension of Driver's License
- Interception of Taxes
- Attachment of wages or other compensation being paid to you
- Garnishment, seizure or levy against your property, including bank accounts and IRAs
- Filing a delinquent tax warrant with the Clerk of Courts in the county in which you reside and/or own property. This warrant will act as judgment and lien on any real and personal property that you own and may affect your credit rating.
- Suspend and refuse Vehicle Registration
- Suspend hunting and fishing licenses
- Jail Sentence