City of Portage, WI
The City of Portage is dedicated to building on our past and providing its citizens with a good quality of life in a safe and caring community.
- Apply for a Residential Permit
- Apply for a Business Permit
- Apply for a Job
- Contact Department Staff
- Contact my Alderperson
- Find out about Snow Emergencies & Winter Parking
- Find Property Information
- Have an Event in the City
- Look up/ Pay a Tax Bill
- Make a Payment
- Obtain Grant or Loan Assistance
- Register for a Recreation Program
- Report a Concern
There is not a Primary Election for Portage today. The date of the Spring Election is April 2, 2019. … read more about No Primary Election for Portage today.
The City of Portage has contracted with Vierbicher, a planning consulting firm in Madison, to update both its 2008-2028 Comprehensive Plan and its … read more about City of Portage Comprehensive Plan Survey
As of February 8, 2019, the City of Portage will only accept Personal Property Tax payments. Real Estate Taxes must be paid to Columbia County. Please do not send payments for Real Estate Taxes to the city. Thank you.
There are no events in the next four days.