Emergency Valve Repair – Water will be off today, October 16, 2018 on West Wisconsin Street near the Armstrong/Cass Street Area due to a valve that has broke. This may last several hours.
The city brush site off of Airport Road is closed until the paving is finished.
Information for General Election (November 6, 2018)
Ways to Absentee Vote:
• Request a ballot at https://myvote.wi.gov.
• At the City Clerk’s Office located at 115 West Pleasant Street.
Absentee voting hours at the City Clerk’s Office:
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. through October 31, 2018.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. November 1 and 2, 2018.
A photo ID is required.
Ways to Register:
• Online at https://myvote.wi.gov through October 17, 2018.
• By completing the Wisconsin Voter Registration Application on https://myvote.wi.gov and mailing it to the City Clerk’s Office no later than October 17, 2018.
• At the City Clerk’s Office through November 2, 2018.
Proof of Residence is required to register.
THE CITY WILL BE COLLECTING BAGGED LEAVES BEGINNING FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19TH AND WILL COLLECT ON FRIDAY’S THROUGH MID-NOVEMBER. LEAVES MUST BE IN BAGS AND OUT AT CURB BEFORE 7:30AM.
Airport Road Update – Gasser is a few hours behind schedule. They expect to be on Airport Rd. sometime in the early afternoon today. We anticipate their work to push in to Wednesday as well now.