Call the City Clerk’s office at 608-742-2176 for more information.
City Municipal Building Lower Level, 115 West Pleasant Street
For voter information go to https://myvote.wi.gov. On this website you will be able to:
- Check your registration address and voting ward.
- Get information on registering to vote.
- Get information on updating your voter registration.
- Find out what’s on your ballot.
- Request an absentee ballot.
Where can I get more information?
Call the City Clerk’s office at 608-742-2176
Information for General Election (November 6, 2018)
Ways to Absentee Vote:
- Request a ballot at https://myvote.wi.gov.
- At the City Clerk’s Office located at 115 West Pleasant Street.
Absentee voting hours at the City Clerk’s Office:
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. through October 31, 2018.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. November 1 and 2, 2018.
A photo ID is required.
Ways to Register:
- Online at https://myvote.wi.gov through October 17, 2018.
- By completing the Wisconsin Voter Registration Application on https://myvote.wi.gov and mailing it to the City Clerk’s Office no later than October 17, 2018.
- At the City Clerk’s Office through November 2, 2018.
Proof of Residence is required to register.