Call the City Clerk’s office at 608-742-2176 for more information.
The Public Test of the Automatic Tabulating Equipment to be used in the City of Portage for the Presidential Preference Primary and Spring Election will be conducted in the lower level of the City of Portage Municipal Building on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. Access will be through the front door, which will be open to the public at 1:00 p.m.
City Municipal Building Lower Level, 115 West Pleasant Street
For voter information, click here.
On the MyVote website you will be able to:
- Check your registration address and voting ward.
- Get information on registering to vote.
- Get information on updating your voter registration.
- Find out what’s on your ballot.
- Request an absentee ballot.
Where can I get more information?
Call the City Clerk’s office at 608-742-2176