608-742-2176 ext 333
608-742-2176 ext 310
2021 Election Information
Spring Election, April 6, 2021
Deadline to Register
By mail or online: March 17, 2021
In City Clerk’s office: April 2, 2021
Deadline to Request Absentee Ballot
Regular and Overseas Electors: April 1, 2021
Indefinitely Confined Electros and Military Electors: April 2, 2021
In-Person Absentee Voting Hours
March 23, 25, 30, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
March 24, 26, 29, 31, 2021, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
April 1, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
April 2, 2021, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The following offices are to be elected for a three-year term on April 6, 2021:
Alderperson, District 3
Alderperson, District 4
Alderperson, District 8
See District areas on the City’s website under Government – Aldermanic Maps
The first day to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2020. The deadline for filing papers is January 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. For more information, contact the City Clerk’s Office, 608-742-2176 x333, firstname.lastname@example.org
Election participation for the November 3, 2020 has been posted. You can see your participation in https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
Voting Location: City Municipal Building (City Hall) Lower Level, 115 West Pleasant Street
- Do you need to register or update your registration, Click here MyVote.
Check out https://myvote.wi.gov
Register to vote
Update name or address
Check voting status and history
Request an absentee ballot
Find polling location
See what is on ballot
Don’t wait to request an absentee ballot for the Next Election
- First class mail takes 2 – 5 days to arrive at your home
- Ways to request an absentee ballot (Requests must be in writing)
-MyVote Wisconsin website
-Download the Application for Absentee Ballot (EL-121) and send it in. Proper Photo ID must accompany your request.
Things to remember when returning your absentee ballot.
- Your ballot must be received by the time the polls close on Election Day.
- Postage has already been placed on the envelope.
- First class mail takes 2 – 5 days to reach the City Clerk’s office.
- If it is the week before the election, hand deliver to the City Clerk’s Office or use the drop
box located in front of the Municipal Building.
Track your absentee ballot in MyVote for the following:
- Absentee request approved
- When your ballot is being prepared by the City Clerk’s Office
- When the ballot was sent
- When the City Clerk’s Office has received your absentee ballot.
Where can I get more information?
- Call the City Clerk, Marie Moe at 608-742-2176 ext. 333 or email@example.com
- Deputy Clerk, Rebecca Ness at 608-742-2176 ext. 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org