Nutrition & Health
Every Wednesday from 9am – 12pm 140 E. Cook St, downstairs of Wilz Drugs. 608-742-5513
Free Summer Lunch For Kids & Teens
Lunch Bunch For Older Adults
Through "Lunch Bunch", older adults can enjoy a nutritious and complete meal with others in a group and/or upon authorized certification, have a meal delivered to their home. Some "Lunch Bunch" locations offer cards or bingo, organize a guest speaker or bring in local talent to entertain. Participants have the opportunity to contribute towards the cost of the meal. No set fees are charged. There is established criterion to determine homebound status for home delivered meal requests.
Portage holds its meal site in the Portage City Hall Basement. Located at 115 West Pleasant Street, Portage, WI 53901. 608-617-5623. Monday - Friday Closed the 1st and 3rd Wednesday. Serving time is 12:00 p.m. Portage does have home delivered meals.
Portage Food Pantry
Portage Food Pantry Inc.
405 E Howard St
PO Box 474
Portage, WI 53901
Monday 11:00am – 12:00pm
Wednesday 11:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Portage Free Clinic
Every Wednesday 9am - 12 noon at Wilz Drug Store. Click Here for more information.
140 E Cook St, Portage, WI 53901
- An Internist, a Pediatrician, an Emergency Room Doctor, a Chiropractor as well as 9-12 Nurses are available.
- No appointments, first come, first serve
- Medication and Discounted Medicine available from Walmart or Wilz
- Orthopedic Doctor available by appointments
- Foot Care Specialist available all but the 1st Wednesday
- Exams for WIAA and Commercial Drivers License available
- Limited supply of wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, canes available
- Ostomy patients and depends
- Chiropractor available 8AM –10 every Wednesday